Monday, December 1, 2008

Sinterklaas en zwarte piet, vergeet Amis Boersma niet!

This time of the year is the very best. Why? Because Sinterklaas is in the Netherlands of course. It makes me wish I was 8 years old again... But oh well, 29 works fine for me too: I'm still in eager anticipation of the 5th of December and still enjoy the Bert and Ernie Sinterklaas CD, which I know completely by heart. Sorry, this one's actually only fun for Dutch speakers... Dus veel plezier, jongens! ;)

"Wachten duurt lang, lang, lang, wat duurt dat wachten lang"



"Ik strooi snoeeeeeeeep... Handen omhoog, Sinterklaas is in de stad!"

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hoop dat Sint aan je gedacht heeft dit jaar; vast wel!
Heb vandaag je blog weer eens bijgelezen. Misschien wel toevallig op de relaxte zondag.
Mooi nummer van Mraz en Morrison, maar toch 'I'm Yours' er achter aan geluisterd voor meer uplifting spirits :)
grtz.
M.