Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gotan Project @ Melkweg

Sunday was the big day that Gotan project came to perform in Amsterdam. They put up quite a show; they first appeared behind a screen where images were projected onto - of Argentina, of people dancing the tango, pretty lips from up close. Then the screen lowered and the full band was shown with all its style. First wearing black suits, later all dressed in brisk white. The tango dancers naturally made me want to take lessons, so I can do what they do...

Despite the signs saying 'No recording of any kind', I decided to try my luck. Not the most fantastic quality imaginable, but at least it's evidence to the fact I was there ;) They played my favorite songs 'La viguela' (see below) and 'Mi confesion' of which I post the music video.





No comments: